TheReviewShop

Just added some features to complete the layout of my blog.

You can subscribe to my RSS feeds via the little embossed button at the top right hand corner.

Thought of a few categories to begin my research and review on.. To name a few:

(1) Local Cinema Comparison, which cinema in Singapore offers better privileges and what are the privileges etc.

(2) Our Daily Needs Store: Guardian, Watson, Sa Sa and Neighborhood Shops. What cards entitle you to cheaper deals, generally which categories of products are cheaper at which outlet etc.

This is something that I would normally try to compare first before making my purchases.. Indeed, I would love to find ways to reduce spending in my daily routine without affecting my needs & wants.

I guess at the end of the day, we just want to be able to pamper ourselves but using more cost effective methods…

Cheers !!

Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment